News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm going to start my own reality show.

Started by skip68, August 13, 2007, 08:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I think I need to start my own show.  :yesnod: I've got 2 really good ideas so I must keep them to myself.  :-X  I've seen some dumb stuff that people are making money on and I think I could do the same.  All I need to do now is copywrite and pitch the ideas to someone. These ideas are very entertaining and unpredictable and you would watch just to see what will happen.  :2thumbs:  I  hope I can find a way to do this.  Anybody know how to do this? ? ?   Chuck.............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Harlow

Thats cool. I'd like to here some answers of how to get your ideas through to producers... I've also come up with some pretty good show ideas...atleast I think they are :lol:

Brock Samson

start by looking up intellectual property stuff on google... you'll need to copyright and/or patent your ideas/inventions...
folks ideas are stolen all the time when presented to the media mafia they have only to change a few key things to claim it as their own idea.
  but if your serious google can help you get started...

good luck.

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 13, 2007, 09:25:21 PM
you'll need to copyright and/or patent your ideas/inventions...
folks ideas are stolen all the time when presented to the media mafia they have only to change a few key things to claim it as their own idea.
   good luck.

I agree.  I would most certainly patent/copyright any and all ideas for your design.  Otherwise plan on giving your idea to the panel for free! They will change it "just a little" and you get nothing.    :RantExplode: And have no leg to stand on to do anything about it.

skip68

Thank's Brock. and 1car  :cheers:  I've got to be smart and protect myself.  You never know what will happen other than it all starts with an idea.  :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!