News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey guys.... just scored a '69 SE UPDATE 8/10

Started by six-tee-nine, April 14, 2007, 01:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

I really like to see that Charger in person, when do expect it home?
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

So now over 12 weeks later i received a container package.....With my Charger in it.

Wont hold you guys up longer here are the pic's.

The last one is all i could find that's left of my biuldsheet  :'(

Likes / dislikes.....

Well 2 complete grilles are better than one, too bad both the center trim piece is killed in action.
A spare driver side door (wich i'm gonna need).
The Chrome trim is in excellent shape an all there
trunk pans are crusty but new ones (repop) came along
nice original radio still in the car
all tinted glass still there
not so good : no seatbelts found  :brickwall:
besides engine and tranny also all A/C stuff and radiator are gone (A/C heaterbox still here tough).

plans...... black with red stripe, red interior, 500+ stroker with manual (4 or 5 speed) gearbox, original look except for some nice 18" rims (sorry all you OEM guys).
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

bsakal

looks like my '69 SE, except for the factory air. Mine is F3 green, but black interior.
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

69charger2002

now THAT looks like a solid 69 charger project. good luck with it! seat belts aren't hard to find, although pricy, the center I piece for the grill is not bad either ($150 or less). plus the grill is out so it's much easier to do it that way. is the roof solid or does it have holes in it? looks iffy in the pics?
congrats on your score.
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

six-tee-nine

Well the roof looks bad but is rock solid no holes just one small hole in the sail panel some minor rust in the lower quarter area
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...