News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best place to buy?

Started by oldskooluk, September 24, 2005, 08:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldskooluk

where would be a good place to start to look for us cars

Troy

In the US? :D

If you want Mopars then forums like this, Moparts.com, Cuda-Challenger.com, 1970ChargerRegistry.com, MoparStyle.com, and others are good places. You can also try AutoTrader.com and/or CollectorCarTrader.com for practically anything. There are a few decent old car dealers but you'll pay a markup. eBay seems to work well for some people but, as always, it's good to have someone inspect the car before you buy anything.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

oldskooluk

thank you sir will have a look

Blown70

Quote from: oldskooluk on September 24, 2005, 09:07:33 AM
thank you. but what i ment was good place to buy a dodge in england looking for a charger 79

I know they made a 78 but did even make a 79?  I would know nothing about those my self :icon_smile_blackeye:

Brock Samson

were you and silver seperated at birth?..  ;D

oldskooluk

ment 69 sorry just wont to find out as much as poss about the cars as i would love to have one but dont no that much

Blown70

Well do you want a project or one that is done.  Do you want and auto or 4-spd.  Do you care about #'s matching.  I would think answer all of those questions and we as a board could better guide you.

I have a neighbor that has a 69 for sale.  3500 but she needs some work.

oldskooluk

looking for one already done shame i would like a project car but no where to store it. will have to save have looked at some they are all really nice but dont no what to look for in one ie like where would it rust and motor whats good or bad i came here to get some help and advice from you guys who has or got one to tell me a little about them get me a little clued up