News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

quick help

Started by MadScientist, May 14, 2006, 04:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadScientist

Hi all,

Could someone tell me how to remove the reverse light indicator wire from the inside of the bulkhead connector?  Id rather not have to cut it.

thx

MS

mikepmcs

should be able to put a small strightslot in there and push the little lock tab down and jimmy the wire out. i'll run out and take a pic of it for you.
give me a few
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

here you go if it's the same kind of connector in theory it should work quite the same way.
stick the scredriver in the slot on the bulkhead disconnect and push that tab down.
good luck
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MadScientist

great!  Thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure about the side to put the driver on.  Ill let you know how it goes!

MS