News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here is a thread that Telvis would love 2 have read!!!!!

Started by RD, August 21, 2005, 09:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

most have read this, but for the new guys who havent, this is how you take car of deadbeat sellers!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16306&perpage=35&pagenumber=1

wakko, wonder if you have seen this before?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bananabeast

Damn  he pissed alot of people off  I'd  hate to be that kid . Though i'd never do anything like that .  That was pretty good how they're all out for him , just read the first page that thing looked like it was 20 pages long.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

RD

yeah its pretty intense, you should see what the guy does to the kid selling the bad parts, its awesome.  If you got time to read it all, i sincerely recommend it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

PocketThunder

I got thru 3 pages but i should really get back to work .  what ever happend to this kid Joe anyways?

Did they get him thru mail fraud?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

he actually finally fessed up and sent him back him money (i believe) or most of it anyways.   it was awesome how he got Joe to do it too!

Drache

I accuatlly got bored last night and read all 20 pages. He did send some people their money back but not all. The kid was only 18 years old lol!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Shakey

Telvis

I spent the last 45 minutes reading a good bit of the thread. That guy was ruthless in pursuing him. That kid is now legendary. What an idiot! I didn't realize unitl I was about half finished that it all occured in 2001. It just goes to show you that your actions can haunt you forever.  This guys name will be appearing on the internet when his grandchildren do searches. His family must be so proud. I am afraid that Joe Wilkins Jr will have the same fate. I seem to get emails about every other week from someone he's trying to do business with. Hopefully I have helped a few people avoid being scammed.

RD

Quote from: Shakey on August 22, 2005, 12:40:50 PM
So did the guy commit suicide or what?

now that is an urban legend that we can say started here! :D

psykicpup

Had to read that in two shifts.........hope someone makes a note of the Joe 1360's email but lets hope we never need it!
That is an amazing thread!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

BrianShaughnessy

I read that stuff about 4 years ago when it first came out.  Long read.   :P   It was going around every car board back then.   I'm guessing somebody reached the end of the internet and it's coming back for a 2nd pass.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Starman417

Guess I should have read that thread a few years ago.  Got taken for 50 bucks from him last month, just realizing it now after doing a search on here and moparts for his email....argh! 
http://www.starman417.net
Instagram - quags69charger

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel