News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Muscle and Timber Wolf Super Bee give away car.

Started by ACUDANUT, August 02, 2007, 08:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Has anyone else tried to register to win this car. I tried enter, but I had to have a code from a can of chewing tobacco to enter.  I thought the Feds had rules...One of them being, no purchase nessessary.  I wonder if Mopar Muscle is going to honor that, like they did for their free 426 Hemi give away, that never happened years ago. :smilielol:

dukeboy_318

i think that since Timber Wolf is sponsoring this giveaway, its for chewers only.  I tried to register too and couldn't.  Its not right but I don't know if its illegal or not.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Troy

They have to make it available to everyone - but they don't have to make it easy. There should be something in the rules about how to send for a "free" game piece or how to enter by mail.

EDIT: Here it is...
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF VA, MA, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, TOBACCO USERS AND WHO HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN VA, MA, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Promotion Period: The Timber Wolf Speed Shop Promotion (the "Promotion") begins on May 15, 2007, at 12:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and is scheduled to end November 1, 2007, at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Promotion Period").

1.   How to Play: During the Promotion Period, codes ("code") can be found under the lids of specially marked Timber Wolf packs and moist snuff cans, while supplies last. Or, you can obtain one (1) free code in three (3) ways: 1) until October 15, 2007, (while supplies last), mail a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope ("SASE") to: Timber Wolf Speed Shop Free Code Request, P.O. Box 282, Wilton, CT 06897-0282. Limit one (1) request per stamped outer envelope per day. Mail-in code requests must be postmarked no later than October 15, 2007. 2) If you are the named recipient of the Promotion direct mail piece ("Direct Mail Piece"), you will find one (1) free code on such piece. And 3) During approximately the first 2 months of the Promotion Period, a free code will be available on online banner ads for Timber Wolf that promote the Promotion ("Online Banner").

http://twspeedshop.com/OfficialRules.aspx

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

ACUDANUT

Troy:  WoW that sounds way too easy to win  :smilielol:.. I guess I will drop my Skoal and buy Timber wolf. NOT
But thanks for looking into it.