News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I been in the hospital for the last month [Drop Top]

Started by Drop Top, July 20, 2007, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck1

:angelwing:The prayer is on the way, good to hear from u!
CJK

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

firefighter3931

Hey DT....hang in there.  :2thumbs: You'll be back in the shop in no time.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

8WHEELER

Hang in there bud, we need you healthy, and your tech support knowledge   :yesnod: :yesnod:

I hope your rehab goes fast and with little pain  :2thumbs:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

SeattleCharger

sorry to hear you have to go through this, glad you are getting better.     hope you find a great helper for your shop, you could spend the rehab time being a mentor/boss  to a journey level  employee/helper,    :scratchchin:   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.