News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Update pics (April 07)

Started by Pistolpete, February 13, 2007, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lowprofile

Awesome Car Bro! Can't wait to see the finished product!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Pistolpete

Cant wait to see the final product myself !!!
To answer some questions - I dont know what the headers are - they actually came with the car when I bought it and I've tried to stick with some of the performance items that were on the car when I got it just for nostaglia sake.
Dont know what the "actual" paint code is but it is DCX 2006 Go ManGo.

I'll post some more updates this weekend after I fire it up !!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

472 R/T SE

Awesome color you picked.  It's lookin' great!!  I'm sure you picked a one of a kind combination.  :thumbs:

A note on the booster.  Yours looks like one of the new ones offered that comes with Hemi bracketry which puts the booster a few inches off the firewall?  If so, maybe you can eliminate the bracket which would put the booster back up against the firewall avoiding movement?  And then sell the bracketry?  Just a thought.  :shruggy:

Chargeraddict

Man, I picked the same color for my '68 and so far I only painted the engine bay.  Im glad I found your post because I think it looks friggin gorgeous! I wasnt too sure about it until now.

Pistolpete

Hey Gang,

Couple more pics for those of you still interested.

Pete
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

mikepmcs

Oh, we are interested :yesnod:

Keep em coming, it looks great.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Forza

Man thats comming along great! Doesnt look like its far away from bein on the road, good luck!

Pistolpete

Almost forgot.........if you look in the background of the second pic you can see Sydmoe's 68 R/T. Met him at the shop a couple of weeks ago and he's getting some work done by the same guys.

Pete
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

DC_1

If thats my 68 someone stole it! - mine is in my garage with no interior. Wasn't me you met Pete....although I am looking forward to the opportunity.  My interior is still at Gary's and I haven't had a chance to get over there yet. I was hoping to when your car was getting the seats installed so I could see that beauty first hand. When might that be by the way?

moparguy01

I only see one thing thats crappy on that entire car in all those pics, and its that damned fram oil filter. Your breaking my heart pete.  :'(

other than that it looks damn nice.

six-tee-nine

That is one awesome resto you're doing here.

.......RESPECT.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

DC_1

INCREDIBLE!

I just came back from dropping my headrest off at Diamond Auto Trim and got the chance to see Pete's car first hand. They did a great job on the body and paint. What did they put 15 coats of clear? I didn't want to touch it because it still looks wet! I really like that colour

I can't wait to see it done which looks like it won't be long now unless you run out of money.

Again, great job!

Darren

The70RT

So what's it looking like now  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Forza

Is that a 1930's Ford Coupe in the back of the garage?