News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The dark side (imports) is calling....

Started by Spike, July 24, 2007, 05:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

70charger_boy

BrianShaughnessy

I was getting all ready to go to one of those shows in August on the waterfront in Kingston but I get to go to the Nats instead.

Beats the hell out of having to listen to 50's tunes all day  :coolgleamA:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Forza

I knew there was a reason I bought my Mustang!

Silver R/T

chicks love mustangs, don't ask me how I know this...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 25, 2007, 10:28:41 PM

don't look now but I think your mustang has a pimple on it's hood....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

So...let's see some chicks with your Mustang. :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mike DC

Ricer show or not, the most American side of my personality is quite taken with this subject:

Ponch ®

that's why YOU drive one?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 26, 2007, 12:53:25 AM

Ricer show or not, the most American side of my personality is quite taken with this subject:

I'll take contestant #4 please!  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 26, 2007, 08:08:05 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 26, 2007, 12:53:25 AM

I'll take contestant #4 please!  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:

A real man takes all 5 and figures out what to do with them later...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

70charger_boy

69_500

Here is something to go along with this thread. Over the past 3 years I've been taping and editing different shows to provide event DVD's for various car shows. Over those 3 years I've taped about 30 different shows. Of those 30 shows the only 1 show that made me any substantial money was an import show. The import show was small on the grand scale, only about 250 cars but I sold 200+ copies of that DVD already. Now if I could only get a turn around like that at say Carlisle or something along those lines.

8WHEELER

At first I thought this was firefighter3931  ''RON''   :nana: I can see it now  :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.