News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gorilla Remover

Started by Lowprofile, July 20, 2007, 02:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof.
So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an
ad for "Gorilla Removers." He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over
in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a
ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull.
"What are you going to do," the homeowner asks?
"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat.  When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained
to grab his testicles and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued
enough for me  to put him in the cage in the back of the van."
He hands the shotgun to the homeowner. "What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the gorilla knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog!"

:smilielol: :2thumbs: :rofl: :hah: :D :icon_smile_big: :laugh: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

charger490

PocketThunder

Quote from: charger490 on July 20, 2007, 10:03:11 AM
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:hah: Awe sh!t man.  i knew that joke from years past but couldnt remember the punchline.  Dammit that was funny. 

The version i remember now is the guy hands the homeowner the gun and goes on the roof and the gorilla knocks him off and on his way down in a panic voice he yells at the homeowner SHOOT THE DOG!  SHOOT THE DOG!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."