News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Million Thank You's!

Started by moparsuebear, July 18, 2007, 10:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsuebear

I just want to take a moment to thank those of you on this board who organized the tent and so forth for us to meet at Carlisle. I am sure it's a headache to handle all the coordinating, but I truly appreciate it.  :engel016:

For next year, we should try to go one step further, that is, get tables, a grill, and have a BBQ together. I don't know about you, but paying 5 bucks for ONE hot dog at the show was a little much! I am more than willing to help out with shopping, set up, cooking, anything. If we plan early enough, Bill and I can get down to PA a couple days early to give a hand. I'd really love to see us all in matching tee shirts, too. Just my thoughts.....

Again, a big hats off and thank you for organizing our board event at Carlisle! We had a really fun time. I am still sporting my tan, but it's slowly fading in this cool Alaskan weather.

See you all next year!
-Susan  :patriot:
Go Bears!!

THE COLONEL

Ditto that.  I big thank you to all of you!! :cheers:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

71ChallengeHer

:iagree: :cheers: Too bad they hid the tent from me. :nana:  I have no problem with helping out next year, too.  Since I live so close to Carlisle , I can help where ever is needed. If people get me a beverage list before the show, I can get it with my discount. And Carlisle will get us some tables and chairs if we ask. :2thumbs:

Todd Wilson

OK so who pitched the tent?    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TUFCAT

Whoever did - - it was huge!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 19, 2007, 11:28:44 AM
Whoever did - - it was huge!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I guess it wasn't you then. :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

TUFCAT

You think you had trouble finding this tent - - If I did it..... you'd REALLY never be able to find i!!   :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 18, 2007, 11:08:16 PM
:iagree: :cheers: Too bad they hid the tent from me. :nana:  I have no problem with helping out next year, too.  Since I live so close to Carlisle , I can help where ever is needed. If people get me a beverage list before the show, I can get it with my discount. And Carlisle will get us some tables and chairs if we ask. :2thumbs:

You just didn't look hard enough.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

71ChallengeHer

TUFCAT

Jackie was nice enough to help me find it - 'caus I may have been a little drunk.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Or maybe it was catnip?  :D