News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another dumb, worthless, blonde TV reality show: Victoria Beckham

Started by bull, July 17, 2007, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I was flipping through the channels last night and caught about 10 minutes of this new garbage TV show, because 10 minutes was all I could stand. Is this what entertainment has become; televising spoiled, stick-figure, rich, arrogant b**ches walk around the swimming pool talking about themselves? What a waste of time. I thought she was ok until she opened her mouth. I'd almost rather see reruns of Anna Nicole's show.
http://www.nbc.com/Victoria_Beckham/

PocketThunder

C'mon Curtis, what are you talking about, it says right on the website that "This revealing special hour delves into Victoria's larger-than-life world to reveal, among other things, her wicked sense of humor and style. Her willingness to poke fun at her image leads to some of the most insightful and hilarious moments, as Victoria enlists her tight circle of friends to shop for a new home and acclimate to life in Los Angeles.:shruggy:     :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

How about a little Trivia from imdb.com

Trivia
Son Brooklyn Beckham born. [4 March 1999]

Engaged to soccer star David Beckham. [25 January 1998]

Winner of the 1997 MTV Video Music Award for Best Dance Video, "Wannabe".

Winner of the 1997 MTV Europe Music Award for Best Group.

Member of The Spice Girls singing group (Posh Spice).

Has a tattoo of 4 eight-pointed stars representing herself, her husband and her two sons at the base of her spine.

Is a vegetarian.

Her luggage was lost on a flight, and she demanded free airfare for life. [2000]

When my luggage got lost on a flight i got free airfare for life, doesnt everybody?  ::)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MichaelRW

I was amazed that NBC felt the need to air an entire one hour special on their arrival in the U.S. last night. Seems to me there were other more pressing world issues they could have devoted that time to? But then that would take work.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charger_Fan

Even worse than that, some radio news blurb announced the impending arrival a couple weeks ago, as "one of the Spice girls is moving here". Who really cares? :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerboy69

When I read "Another dumb, worthless, blonde TV reality show" I thought it was that new turd of a show on VH1 with Poison front man Bret Michaels. And I used to think Bret was cool.  :rotz:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/rock_of_love/series.jhtml
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

CharlieCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 17, 2007, 01:05:44 PM
How about a little Trivia from imdb.com

Trivia
Son Brooklyn Beckham born. [4 March 1999]

Engaged to soccer star David Beckham. [25 January 1998]

Winner of the 1997 MTV Video Music Award for Best Dance Video, "Wannabe".

Winner of the 1997 MTV Europe Music Award for Best Group.

Member of The Spice Girls singing group (Posh Spice).

Has a tattoo of 4 eight-pointed stars representing herself, her husband and her two sons at the base of her spine.

Is a vegetarian.

Her luggage was lost on a flight, and she demanded free airfare for life. [2000]

When my luggage got lost on a flight i got free airfare for life, doesnt everybody?  ::)

She might be a vegetarian if she actually ate  :smilielol:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

70charger_boy

I could probably only take her for 20 minutes too, but I would be having monkey love with her :shruggy:

nh_mopar_fan

Hey, more people are going to care about her than her husband that plays some second rate sport.