News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Joke for Vikings fans

Started by my73charger, July 01, 2007, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

This guy walks into a bar wearing a Vikings jersey and carrying a little wiener dog that also has a Vikings jersey on with a little Vikings helmet too. The guy says to the bartender, "Can my dog and I watch the Vikings game here? My TV at home broke and my dog and I want to see the game." The bartender replies, "Normally, dogs in the bar would not be allowed, but it is not terribly busy in here, so you and the dog can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there is any trouble with you or the dog, I'll have to ask you to leave." The guy agrees and he and his dog start watching the game. Pretty soon the Vikings kick a field goal and the wiener dog jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five. The bartender says, "Hey, that's cool! What does he do for a touch down?" The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years." 

SeattleCharger

joke for anyone who is not a vikings fan           but funny  :icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

PocketThunder

:rofl:  Too bad the Vikes didnt sign Rawndy Moss  :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dennis K

You know why you never see any Vikings in a Wheaties commercial? It's because any time they get close to a bowl, they choke.

71ChallengeHer

my73charger

I am a lifelong Viking fan.  But I have to say, it has been one of the most painful relationships I have ever stayed in....  Kinda like willingly hitting your finger with a hammer over and over again.

SeattleCharger

Weren't the Vikings good at one time?  I lived in Minnesota when I was a real little kid, Minneapolis, so I kind of liked the Vikings, after that I mean, I was too young I guess at the time, but I always thought the Vikings were cool.   sorry they are bad now,

my73charger

Well they went to 4 Superbowls in the 60's-70's and lost them all of course.  Then, they had that great year 1998 and went 15-1 only to lose to the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, wow was that painful.  So, I guess it all depends on your definition of good.... :eek2:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: my73charger on July 03, 2007, 02:20:58 PM
Well they went to 4 Superbowls in the 60's-70's and lost them all of course.  Then, they had that great year 1998 and went 15-1 only to lose to the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, wow was that painful.  So, I guess it all depends on your definition of good.... :eek2:

Better than the Seahawks.

rt green

i'm a die hard vikngs fan, but here goes.  what do the vikings and billy graham have in common?
they are the only two that can get a stadium full of people to stand up and scream  jesus christ at the same time
third string oil changer

71ChallengeHer

I've been a Viking fan since I was little. My cousin use to play for the Vikings.

PocketThunder

Quote from: rt green on July 03, 2007, 08:54:17 PM
i'm a die hard vikngs fan, but here goes.  what do the vikings and billy graham have in common?
they are the only two that can get a stadium full of people to stand up and scream  jesus christ at the same time

:rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:

I can look out my office window, (well, my bosses office window) and see the Vikes Practice Field. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

timmy

SeattleCharger

__

timmy

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 05, 2007, 11:26:07 AM
Quote from: rt green on July 03, 2007, 08:54:17 PM

:rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:

I can look out my office window, (well, my bosses office window) and see the Vikes Practice Field. 

You probably see the Chiefs a lot then. I know they are almost as bad if not worse. You gotta love LJ though...........at least we do.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General_01

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 04, 2007, 02:03:10 AM
I've been a Viking fan since I was little. My cousin use to play for the Vikings.

Who is your cousin?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: General_01 on July 08, 2007, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 04, 2007, 02:03:10 AM

Who is your cousin?
Joe Kapp. #11 one of the best QB's that ever played for the Vikings.

my73charger

Man thats awesome!  Joe Kapp rules!  ;)

General_01

That is cool Jackie. Yes, he was one of the best. :yesnod:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

nh_mopar_fan

I was a Viking fan for 25 years. I finally gave up.

Tommy Kramer, Anthony Carter.

That playoff game when they went into New Orleans and crushed them was probably a highlight of those 25 years.

Trading for Hershel and that loss to the Falcons in the NFC championship were the lows....

71 Charger freak

Living in Central Illinois and being a Vikings fan is kinda like driving a camaro to the Mopar Nationals.  I share the sentiment of the guy who said being a Vikings fan was like knowingly smashing your finger with a hammer :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

The jokes are great :lol:

Dennis K

I remember that New Orleans game. Jan of 89, the playoffs for the 1988 season. Vikings went to NO and decimated the 'Aints 44-10, then the next week, they went to San Francisco where the 49ers were heavily favored to win the super bowl that year, and beat them 36-24. They played great when they were the underdogs and nobody gave them a chance, but by NFC Championship, the "experts" realized that the Vikings were for real, and some of them picked them to beat the Redskins, but it didn't happen. It was close game up to the last seconds. when Darrin Nelson dropped the ball on the goal line with only a few seconds left. I think there should have been a pass interference call, but there wasn't. I have that SanFran game on VHS. I played it for my kids friends last year to show them that the Vikings once had a defense, and what a defense was supposed to look like. Joey Browner, Carl Lee, Scott Studwell, Keith Millard, Chris Doleman, Henry Thomas, etc.

SeattleCharger

First of all, I like the Vikings.   but here are some jokes:

Q. What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS & Billy Graham have in common?
  A. They both can make 60,000 people stand up & yell "Jesus Christ"

Q. How do you keep a MINNESOTA VIKING out of your yard?
    A. Put up goal posts

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the  SuperBowl?
     A. The MINNESOTA VIKINGS