News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is Crazy!!!

Started by lumpy, August 02, 2007, 09:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpy

I saw this guy going down I19 towards Mexico. Living close to the border, I see alot of trucks loaded to their maximum capacity, but this guy has taken it to a whole new level !!!

lumpy

This guy looks pretty proud of himself.

68chrgrwife

I see that everyday going down the highways here in san diego
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

cheap

:smilielol: He definitley has a load there....Stay clear......

Khyron

Quote from: lumpy on August 02, 2007, 09:43:40 PM

Hell, if I got that much stuff in one truck I would be too :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69-DodgeCharger

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: lumpy on August 02, 2007, 09:42:41 PM
I saw this guy going down I19 towards Mexico. Living close to the border, I see alot of trucks loaded to their maximum capacity, but this guy has taken it to a whole new level !!!

You forgot the best part..........he's going back....we hope.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Bob

Thats just a gender confused Motor Home.

golden73

I see stuff like that every day here in Iraq. It still boggles my mind how they do it. Except when Iraqi's do it, you have to throw on more stuff, have some of it drag behind you, then have 3 or 4 people sitting on top of the pile of crap.

Bob

Quote from: golden73 on August 03, 2007, 07:58:51 AM
I see stuff like that every day here in Iraq. It still boggles my mind how they do it. Except when Iraqi's do it, you have to throw on more stuff, have some of it drag behind you, then have 3 or 4 people sitting on top of the pile of crap.

Sounds just like Somalia when I was there. Oh by the way, seemed each axle had a different size rim also.

Charger_Fan

I wonder what the drag coefficient is on that? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Khyron on August 02, 2007, 10:28:16 PM
Quote from: lumpy on August 02, 2007, 09:43:40 PM

Hell, if I got that much stuff in one truck I would be too :lol:

LOL No kidding
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris