News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is it coming out

Started by lee, September 03, 2007, 03:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

When are those new parts coming out for our 68 to 70 chargers like the 1 piece front floor and so on does anybody know

lee

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother  :slap: I just wanted  a simply answer and I got some smart ass weiner putting jerk ass answers  :brickwall:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: lee on September 03, 2007, 05:32:37 AM
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother  :slap: I just wanted  a simply answer and I got some smart ass weiner putting jerk ass answers  :brickwall:

HUH?  Didn't have your Wheaties yet did ya? :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

pettyfan43

I don't see where he gave you a smart aleck answer, He just posted what he knew about.

Read the post again, he was just trying to help you.

Maybe you could PM "JSampsell" direct.

Troy

AMD is very careful (so far) about not promising dates on their parts. The best answer so far is "soon" until they have them in stock. Rear valences for 68 or 69, tail panels for 69, and dutchman panels are available right now and I believe the trunk gutters are as well (check out our group buy). Your best bet is to contact them directly as even the resellers don't have the exact dates. The links above contain probably the best information available.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

suntech

Go to www.autometaldirect.com  , then find their phone number, and call them about the part you are waiting for. I did that, and i have a long list of parts that i have on my "wish list"!!
Some parts are available already, some you have to wait for. Last i talked to them, it sounded like most parts they were going to make, would be on the market within 6 months or so.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Brock Samson

wso, we're "cleaning up"  posts now, eh?..   :shruggy:

hemi68charger

Quote from: lee on September 03, 2007, 05:32:37 AM

Wow... Did you get this confused with another thread?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Troy

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 03, 2007, 11:43:17 AM
wso, we're "cleaning up"  posts now, eh?..   :shruggy:
Yes - but it's nothing new. Maybe it's just the first time you've noticed it. Don't worry, your post count is intact. ;) A "gentle" correction always gets the point across better than a body slam and name calling. Be the better person and offer an explanation instead of perpetuating a ridiculous flame fest.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

hey Boss,..
i "simply" explained the search and spell check functions, even offered the correct spelling and punctuation to do the search which reveled three pages of posts on the topic.. that i offered it up in a "style" lee might understand is "simply" "doing as the Romans do".

i git your point though,.. I thought i had been seeing posts mysteriously dissapear.. though sometimes they seem to appear where they were not prior too..  :shruggy: