News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger "general lee "

Started by remta1, June 04, 2007, 06:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remta1

Hey can anyone help me out with this ? looking at it in cars for sale it has a plywood trunk floor with fuel cell i remember reading some info but i have  " craft " disease ( Cant  Remember  A  F#@!%*!  Thing ) and cant remember where i saw it . Or does anyone have some more info on it cheers

ChargerST

That charger was on ebay a few weeks back..no bids @ 10k...

Here's the link to the craigslist ad:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/car/334542476.html

ChargerSG

Trunkfloor made of Plywood dident sound to good, but it dosent look to bad what more are the issues?
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

ChargerST

As far as I can remember the frame was rusted pretty badly.

70charger_boy

I would avoid that car like the flu

remta1

just got some pics ouch !!!!!! interior looks alright and exterior looks pretty clean it is just the rust issues underneath , i dont mind getting a car to do up but it looks like one that will keep you awake at night . just sold my 68 to go into a business venture that has gone " pear shaped " so now it really hurts i am really missing my charger thanksx for looking out for us , cheers 

70charger_boy

That looks like Shadetree engineering

41husk

those rails look like swiss cheese.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

yeah that back end is gonna collapse into the trunk before long. freaking shame they slap a quickie paint job and put interior in it to pawn it off on someone else only for them to buy a nightmare they can't even enjoy long
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

remta1

At least the front half of the car is protected by oil

Ghoste

Is it just me or does that car scream of a HLPAG resto?

70charger_boy

Quote from: Ghoste on June 06, 2007, 03:47:22 AM
Is it just me or does that car scream of a HLPAG resto?

Ya think???

Hemidog

Ah, it's one of those plywood restorations! great job!  :rotz:

charger_mike75

Still looks fixable to me.  At least its not as bad as the other guy on here who did get an HLPAG car. This one makes mine look like junk back when i first bought mine.