News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Hemi Charger & orange county chopper go for $235,000.00 on Barrett Jackson

Started by SeattleCharger, May 29, 2007, 01:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

On Barrett Jackson this '68 hemi Charger, blue with white stripes on rear, AT column shift, white interior, bench seat with center fold down arm rest, magnum wheels, 1 of 74 made, matching numbers, and you also get the orange county matching hemi theme chopper, orange engine, blue paint bike, two white stripes on back fender with the big fat tire,

winning bid was $235,000.00 for both

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Shakey

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on May 29, 2007, 01:38:56 AM
On Barrett Jackson this '68 hemi Charger, blue with white stripes on rear, AT column shift, white interior, bench seat with center fold down arm rest, magnum wheels, 1 of 74 made, matching numbers, and you also get the orange county matching hemi theme chopper, orange engine, blue paint bike, two white stripes on back fender with the big fat tire,

Welcome to five months ago!   :pity:

6pkrunner

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on May 29, 2007, 04:57:50 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on May 29, 2007, 01:38:56 AM

Welcome to five months ago!   :pity:

I was gonna say, isnt BJ in January?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

Reruns.  Have to keep the hype going or no one will remember how important the circus is next year.

SeattleCharger

Ok, rerun, I didn't know!!!      :icon_smile_blackeye:

Can't believe the prices that auction gets.   that 429 69 stang went for 550K?  jeez

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Ghoste

It is amazing isn't it?  The market is supposed to be a little soft right now but it's all relative.  100,000 or 100 million for a car are about the same for me.