News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carpet question....

Started by jaak, April 15, 2007, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

is all 66-70 b body carpet the same, other than 4 speed/ automatic?

Jason

Recharger

no replies on this one yet?   :scope:   As far as I know, the 68-70 carpets are the same, except for the fact that different colors were available in different years.  Also, as you mentioned, 4-spd vs. auto will make a difference, as will console vs. buddy seat.  As for 66-67s, I believe the carpet sets are much different, even though the foor pans are mostly identical.  I don't have a first gen so I'm no authority on the specifics, but those sets come with something like 20+ pieces for the floors, console, rear console, seat backs, etc.  Some of the pieces are lined with vinyl too, and heel pad is probably different.  Having said all that, I'm not 100% sure about any of it,  :icon_smile_question:  so hopefully someone else can verify or correct it...  hope it helps...

jaak

JrJohnston

My books say that 66-70 floor carpet is the same,but they also show a seperate kit for 66-67.I think the 66-67 kit has ALL the carpet for the back of the rear seat's and the console,and the only reason I say that is because it is about $150.00 more than the other carpet.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim