News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

buddy seat placement

Started by Charger1970, April 06, 2007, 09:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1970

Adding a buddy seat to a 68 Charger. Can someone tell me the exact location? Thanks in advance.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Charger1970

1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

BronzeOnSteelies

I have mine out right now from my  68. I will see what I can get you for measurements to the brackets. A project for tomorrow night.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

Charger1970

Thanks I sure would appreciate it.  :thumbs:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

BronzeOnSteelies

Ok, Charger 1970, Hopefully this will work for you. There are three brackets mounted on the tranny tunnel. I took a photo of them but can't get it posted due to technical difficulties with my host site access. If you need to know what the brackets look like PM me your email address and I will email the photo to you. The brackets are centered between the bucket seats but are left of center on the tranny tunnel. The three brackets are arranged like this. The gaps represent the Bolt Holes

Front Bracket to Firewall = 32"
                                                      Front Bracket Holes 6-3/16" C-C

Hole to Phillips Screw in Sill Plate = 29"   _  _____  _      Hole to Phillips Screw in Sill Plate = 29-3/8"

Front Bracket to Rear Holes = 12-1/2"

l          l

l          l 

Let me know if this works for you or if you have any questions or need more measurements

BronzeOnSteelies

Charger 1970, checkout this thread by Kiwi68 on this site:   "Buddy Seat and Column Shift Car"
It has a photo of the brackets.