News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How's this for easy dent repairs?

Started by Charger_Fan, April 27, 2007, 11:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

http://www.metacafe.com/w/501379

I would think it wouldn't work on very deep dents, but it works with shallow ones on a larger surface.
Kinda cool. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

That is something else.......That is really cool!  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

dkn1997

cool, and I also like using the handful of salt in a bucket of ice water to chill room temp beverages in 2 minutes.
RECHRGED

BB1

Delete my profile

Mopar440+6

That dent removal trick has been around forever. A lot of motorcycle guys use it for popping dents out of gas tanks. However I wouldn't use an airduster. They aren't filled with CO2, they're filled with difluoroethane, which is essentially a type of refrigerant. I don't think I'd want to be spraying that on my car's paint. Also the liquid spray is difficult to control on a small dent. I typically use a piece of dry ice. Heat up the surface as warm as you can without harming paint, then (wearing gloves) press the piece of dry ice against the dent and hold it till it pops. Simple and painless... :thumbs:

The rock salt and ice cooler works extremely well too. Careful how much salt you add though. My roommate and I almost froze a keg doing that. :eek: Anyone up for slushies? :rofl:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

dkn1997

that's how they make icecream by hand also, using rock salt in the ice.
RECHRGED