News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

driving the other day

Started by chargerman68, May 04, 2007, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

driving wife to cretive memories meeting and saw these mopars just around the corner and never knew about it.
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

BigBlackDodge

Is that a house or a repair shop?

BBD

chargerman68

Charger_Fan

Did you do your Mopar-itis duty & ask if they were fer sale? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Do they all look to be driven or were they just sitting around?  And what else was in the garage if anything?

chargerman68

nothing for sale ask twice since then.will keep u up to date on any changes.all running. nothing else lying around.

terrible one

Those Chargers (The 70's, bottom pic) have been on Ebay several times, sometimes selling as a pair, and others selling the one with the flat black fill in as a dealer promo car.

Ghoste

That's strange then that they wouldn't talk sell to chargerman.  Must be intent on getting e-bay money?

terrible one

Quote from: Ghoste on May 05, 2007, 08:53:55 AM
That's strange then that they wouldn't talk sell to chargerman.  Must be intent on getting e-bay money?

I guess so. Surely someone else has seen them on Ebay. But from what I remember they wanted some crazy amount for them. You guys know how that goes.

nakita7

Is the top one a 72 Rallye? 71 RT? Thanks

UFO

I did save some pics from that auction.No idea how much they were selling for.

UFO

Couple more.It is an early built car.Dealer promo sure its possible.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Man,.. that flat black with the bronze and white,.. well,.. I'm just not feelin it..  :-\
does anyone know how much?..  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Ghoste

Me either.  Love the car overall though, it be a great one to return to an as delivered status.

Charger_Fan

Me too. Must have been an attempt at billboard stripes. I wonder if it was painted that way in the 70's?
Burnt orange must have been a popular dealer promo color, there's a guy on the '70 site with one too...no billboards, though. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up