News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey BrianShaughnessy, did they let you keep that six-pack?

Started by RT DAVE, April 24, 2007, 11:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

Well, did they?  Are you a permanent MA staff member yet?  Congrats on getting in the mag again...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikesbbody

khyron, they (mopar action) tested the new barry grant 6 pack carbs on brian's charger since his charger was already a 6 pack they wanted to see if the new setup was any better (it was) i sure hope they let him keep it

Khyron

sweet, I'm gonna go and get the new copy, this months?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

I had the option but I chose to give them back to Rick.  Last I know he sold them on ebay.

Just like watching bullrun,  there's more to the story.    They have their good points and their bad points.    For now I'd rather live with the holley good and bad points. 

It ended up being a great day and I learned a lot... but it sure started out sucky.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

mikesbbody

Quote from: Khyron on April 25, 2007, 09:36:08 PM
sweet, I'm gonna go and get the new copy, this months?

yup, aug 07 mopar action check it out.

mikesbbody

brian, when you say you could have kept the BG'S would you have had to swap them for your holleys? or were they ok with just giving the BG'S to you?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 25, 2007, 11:40:51 PM
brian, when you say you could have kept the BG'S would you have had to swap them for your holleys? or were they ok with just giving the BG'S to you?

I could have swapped them for my holleys.

I have another very crusty set of 4782/4783's  (the center is in a pic ins the article ) but I'd much rather keep my old ones.   

mikepmcs

Crap now I gotta search all over maine to find another mopar action mag.

Great Job Brian! :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice work Brian!  Anyone wanna scan the article for us cheapies? ;)  I dont think I can afford another Mopar mag :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 26, 2007, 08:00:45 PM
Nice work Brian!  Anyone wanna scan the article for us cheapies? ;)  I dont think I can afford another Mopar mag :rotz:

Saving up to build an addition to hold all your trophies and E-town jackets I presume?    :icon_smile_big: 

Here's a few extra pics...   my car got a salt bath that day (Feb.3).   I actually took it to the touchless carwash on the way home.     

RT DAVE

I think e-booger is ripping you off with his new look. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT