News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk body plug question

Started by Telvis, April 15, 2007, 05:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

I desperately need the small body plug that goes in the trunk floor and the gas filler overflow tube goes through. I can't install the gas tank until I get it. I can't find one anywhere. Any suggestions as to where I might find one??

MorePwr

:popcrn: good question. I need one too.

Charger-Bodie

why do you need it before you install youre tank?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Telvis

I don't want to have to pull the filler tube out once I get it installed. So I guess technically I can install the tank...just not the filler tube.

I have looked at full body plug kits and they don't seem to include that plug.

Charger-Bodie

i looked on ebay and noone has any right now but thats where i got mine from seller mainelymopars but he dont have any listed right now you could email him ................but as far as youre tank goes you can put it all together and just add the grommet later because the replacement ones are slit anyway
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Telvis

Quote from: 1hot68 on April 15, 2007, 06:07:01 PM
i looked on ebay and noone has any right now but thats where i got mine from seller mainelymopars but he dont have any listed right now you could email him ................but as far as youre tank goes you can put it all together and just add the grommet later because the replacement ones are slit anyway

I emailed them and they have the plug! I sent the money through Paypal and the plug is on the way. Thanks for the help!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Telvis on April 15, 2007, 07:30:09 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on April 15, 2007, 06:07:01 PM

I emailed them and they have the plug! I sent the money through Paypal and the plug is on the way. Thanks for the help!

not a problem i like to help!!