News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear speaker trim???

Started by oldschool_muscle, April 12, 2007, 12:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschool_muscle

I was just curious if somebody could tell me what to put around the rear 6x9 speakers. Like do I need to buy some kind of carpet or something else because right now it's bare metal. If anybody has an idea as well as where I could buy this it would help me a lot.
- Tim
1973 Charger

C500

The parcel tray is supposed to have a real thick cardboard layer with holes for the speakers. I will be putting a layer of vinyl over mine as the cardboard looks crappy.

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

oldschool_muscle

Thanks Kiwi that helps a lot. Do you know if it's possible to buy that cardboard trim online somewhere?
- Tim
1973 Charger

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Charger-Bodie

you could also get it from legendary
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............