News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69' Dodge reflector lenses question:

Started by Captain D, April 04, 2007, 01:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hi,

I was just curious to write and ask if anyone knew if the 69' Dart (A-Body) reflector lenses, both front & back, could fit onto a 69' Charger (B-Body)? I'm assuming that all 69' Dodge vehicles have the same reflector lenses?

Thank you for any responses,
Aaron

mikepmcs

Yes, they will fit. 

Same exact part number in the year one catalog, so i assume the same size.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Captain D

Thanks Mike for the reply! I appreciate your help!
High Regards,
Aaron

gtx6970

Per the 1969 parts book they are different. Exactly what the difference is I couldn't tell you.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?