News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another what would you do...

Started by 69Charger_440, March 31, 2007, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

I have to agree to. Notes DONT work. My dad has left many notes and never gotten a response. And also, I agree: never put cash in their face.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69Charger_440

Didn't pan out. Left my name and number.  :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_dissapprove:  oh well, you never know.

Fernando

Mike DC

I find that cash DOES work.  Often better than any promises of a check. 

But you have to show it with some care.  Don't be arrogant.  (Whatever amount you show them, be sure to act like that amount still means a lot to YOU, too).

And anybody who has ever left a '69 Charger sitting, visible from outside the property . . .
I guarantee you that they've already had people offer to buy it.  Many people.  On a regular basis.

69Charger_440

As of right now, I will be going over to leave a deposit    :angel: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will take pics, post fender tag info, and other info when it is safely in my hands!!!!!  :drool5:  I'm a nervous wreck!!!

Does anyone know any reliable auto transporters that are reasonable? 

Fernando

BigBlackDodge

They called you back? Great news!

BBD