News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car takes 1st place in show

Started by MikeD, July 24, 2005, 10:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeD

Heres a few pics from the Newfound car show

Lostsheep

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

General Ryan

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Wakko

Gorgeous!  Got any pics of the GN next to it?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Croatia

That is....I have lost my breath 

Simply beautiful!  :2thumbs:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

bsakal

Congrats, car looks awesome. Is that a Pennsylvania Antique plate on that car? Looks like one, I hope you won the long distance award too!
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Telvis

MoparYoungGun

Congratulations Mike :cheers: ! It is not one bit hard to see why you won, you have a gorgeous
Charger :2thumbs: !

Old Moparz

That's cool Mike, congrats. The sun really shows the paint & lines of the car in the 2nd photo.  :thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

RD

congrats mike!! everytime i see that paint job i start  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charge It!

tomonty

Awesome car!! I agree with the others, very easy to see why you got first :thumbs:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

MikeD

Quote from: bsakal on July 25, 2005, 05:51:31 AM
Congrats, car looks awesome. Is that a Pennsylvania Antique plate on that car? Looks like one, I hope you won the long distance award too!
Yes its A PA Car, Thanks Guys

MikeD

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on July 25, 2005, 09:06:19 AM
everytime i see that paint job i start   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Me too! :drool5:

Congrats, Mike!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

How high off the ground is your front end set at?  I really like the stance of your car.  maybe if you get a chance take a measurement from the pavement to any reference point.  Front and Back...
thanks
Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Daytona Guy

Sweeeet car man. You do us all proud. Way to kick butt.

MikeD

Quote from: Wakko on July 25, 2005, 03:22:23 AM
Gorgeous!   Got any pics of the GN next to it?
Sorry I don't the pics that I have where send to me from a friend

Thanks MikeD