News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White triangle painted on rear roof?

Started by tylerk, March 26, 2007, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylerk

Hey fellas, When sanding over some rough spots on my car, I noticed the faint white outline of a triangle on the rear part of my roof...I didn't think anything about it, but I was looking on Google for green 69 R/T's to see if I could get an idea of what my car looked like, brand new, I ran across a CCTOL ad that had a green 69 R/T (not new, of course, but anyways) that also has this same white triangle in about the same area on the roof. I've never seen this before, can someone tell me what it is, or if it means something? I included a link, you'll have to enlarge it though to see the rear roof where I'm talking about. Please help me out here, this is bugging me. I had already sanded most of the roof, so you really can't tell that much on my car, now...but does anyone know anything about this?  Here's a pic from the CCTOL ad.
Thanks guys.

http://images.traderonline.com/img//img/10/dealer/4697286/86197649_2.jpg

Charger_Fan

I can't imagine that came from the factory...maybe that same guy owned your Charger before you? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

miamivice

...also no vinyl top (or holes for the V trim) on a SE????