News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some progress are made

Started by Charger_Croatia, March 27, 2007, 08:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

Finally I have managed to take some pictures from the damaged card. Some progress are made on the car, still long way to go.
I didn't find a garage (I'm living in downtown so no garage available) and car is covered right now and located behind company workshop. I hope to continue with progress now when spring arrive. Up to know I have managed to sand driver side, trunk and the roof and put bare metal primer on it. Passenger side has some kind of primer but I have intention to remove everything and inspect surface to be sure that metal is OK. Also, trunk lid is repaired and in primer. I'm doing myself all repairs so far, still learning some things. I have repaired lower quarter on one fender but I shall need to cut that out and do it again (hard way to learn some stuff....he, he)

I know that photos are always welcome so here are some. I hope 3rd gen guys will like them.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Charger_Croatia

And few more. I need to wait for better weather and take more photos and send them here.

Charger74

Looks good, keep up the good work.  I hope to start on mine this summer as well. 

jackel440

looks good.maybe some day i will tear mine down and do it over again.
more pics please :yesnod:

Back N Black

Nice work, looks like a real solid car you have there.

Nacho-RT74

is amazing how a simple primer coat makes look thinks better than they were before
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

wetfeetmi

Don't get discouraged if you need to redo portions of your work. It is an essential part of the learning process. Most of us have been there. Good luck

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: wetfeetmi on March 27, 2007, 08:27:05 PM
Don't get discouraged if you need to redo portions of your work. It is an essential part of the learning process. Most of us have been there. Good luck

Oh, I'm not discouraged, only frustrated sometimes :icon_smile_angry:

If I managed to find some "before photos" maybe it would help to see the progress.

ipstrategies

Petar I think I still have the pictures of your car before it was sent to you, I will locate and email to you.
Russ
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: ipstrategies on March 28, 2007, 07:21:53 AM
Petar I think I still have the pictures of your car before it was sent to you, I will locate and email to you.
Russ

Russ, I think I have them somewhere, maybe in PC at home. I appreciate your help.