News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm new and need help with 68 Hemi Charger - More pics

Started by Stentboy, February 12, 2007, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Pentastar

Keep up the great work. The car is coming out even more beautiful than ever.

:2thumbs:

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

mikepmcs

I agree with Troy!

Schaaaawwwwwing!

My first photochop.  Gotta start somewhere. :P

Car is looking awesome by the way.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

LargerCharger383

Stentboy

Quote from: CaymanSublime on March 18, 2007, 02:44:34 AM
Hmm.. a nice car for sure. I'm guessing that there's plenty of money being thrown at it also.. that's what slows most of us down, a lack of free cash. If i had limitless money, mine would be done now too...
Yes, I have been spending (not throwing) some $, and also a lot of time (150 hours) on her.I should have her mostly done in a couple of weeks. I appreciate and I'm greatful that I have earned the $ so that I can buy the parts I need to complete her to a very nice driver condition.

Stentboy

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 19, 2007, 09:16:29 AM
I agree with Troy!

Schaaaawwwwwing!

My first photochop.  Gotta start somewhere. :P

Car is looking awesome by the way.

v/r
Mike
Thanks that's too cool.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Stentboy on March 19, 2007, 03:11:11 PM
Hmm.. a nice car for sure. I'm guessing that there's plenty of money being thrown at it also.. that's what slows most of us down, a lack of free cash. If i had limitless money, mine would be done now too...
Yes, I have been spending (not throwing) some $, and also a lot of time (150 hours) on her.I should have her mostly done in a couple of weeks. I appreciate and I'm greatful that I have earned the $ so that I can buy the parts I need to complete her to a very nice driver condition.

Good for you ! :2thumbs:  I'm working on it myself..... lol
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RT DAVE

Keep up the good work, man.  I'm a bit surprised you responded as that takes away valuable time that could be better spent on your car.  You must have very high standards because that car looked like a good driver when you got it.  That being said, I can understand why you would want to make it the best it could be, within reason.   Take care and keep your BP down.     ;)
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Stentboy

Quote from: RT DAVE on March 21, 2007, 11:04:28 AM

Keep up the good work, man.  I'm a bit surprised you responded as that takes away valuable time that could be better spent on your car.  You must have very high standards because that car looked like a good driver when you got it.  That being said, I can understand why you would want to make it the best it could be, within reason.   Take care and keep your BP down.     ;)
Thanks, and I probably should not have responded; however, on some level I understand and sympathise with the feelings implicit in his comments.I do recognise that there is a fine line between sharing progress photos and showing off.

The70RT

I figure if you got it show it  :thumbs: nothin wrong with that. I think the more people show the more we all wanna be able to do the same. I don't think any of us are tired of seeing it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us