News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone remember who has the 69 ignition switches for sale?

Started by 69fuchs, September 07, 2005, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69fuchs

Someone on the old board-I thought it was Troy, had new 69 ignition switches for sale.   Does anyone remember who for sure?   I have listed a parts wanted ad, but no replies yet. Thank you Aaron      fuchsy@msn.com

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rebby

What part do you need, the housing (switch) or lock cylinder? I have an extra housing (that I bought from Troy) but I should have bought the lock cylinder (my bad). I'm trying to get a hold of Troy to get it worked out though...
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

69fuchs

I need the housing.   the plastic on the back is broken, and the rivets are loose.   I would be interested in your housing.   my lock cylinder is fine

cudaken

Find a good parts store and you can still buy them new. I bought a new set of door lock's for my 69 Charger and Southwest auto parts had them in stock. I asked if I could get a matching ignition and was told yes but it would take a few day's. I did not bother with the ignition, 2 keys is not a big deal to me.

Think it was it was made by Standard. Been a while but they came in a red and white box.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Troy

Quote from: cudaken on September 07, 2005, 08:46:38 PM
Find a good parts store and you can still buy them new. I bought a new set of door lock's for my 69 Charger and Southwest auto parts had them in stock. I asked if I could get a matching ignition and was told yes but it would take a few day's. I did not bother with the ignition, 2 keys is not a big deal to me.

Think it was it was made by Standard. Been a while but they came in a red and white box.

Cuda Ken
You talking about the swich itself or the lock cylinder that goes in it? I haven't seen switches anywhere in a very long time.

Quote from: Chargerguy74 on September 07, 2005, 10:15:58 PM
Doesn't Nacho have some NOS ones?
Not any more...

Rebby, I sent you a PM.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69fuchs