News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She comes home today, really!

Started by cool440, July 25, 2005, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cool440

My latest project is pretty much done.

New engine, rebuilt the 440 with all high performance rpm edelbrock top end and balanced and blue printed the engine.  We had to bore 60 over and estimate the horses at 550.

New suspension, steering, rear end and tti exhaust just to name a few things. :icon_smile_shock:

She sounds incredible. :yesnod:

I'll post pics asap.

Thanks Troy for continuing the tradition.

Michael
69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.

MoparYoungGun

Michael, what are the specs of the motor? Sounds like one helluva machine. This should really whoop up on the ! Oh, and by the
way, !

Telvis

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mustanghater

cool, makes me want to find a mopar now but I'm looking for the pefect one
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

cool440

:flame:Well, I just got off the phone with my mechanic friend and he said wednesday.  I think he has  grown attached to her.

he says the rear end is making a noise over 50mph.  Mancini racing made this for me a 3:55 posi, anyone here dealt with them before?

She's at the front end shop getting aligned.  We rebuilt the whole front.

I will call mancini on wednesday with my friend so he can explain the faults.  Other than that she's solid and ready to rock. :laugh:

Nobodies more dissapointed about not having her today than I am.  4 months without my car and I am READY NOW!

I will post pics, I am really proud of this build and she looks incredible.

Michael

69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

MoparYoungGun

Sorry to hear about the delay Michael but, it will all be worth it in the end. Good luck, hope the rear end problem doesn't turn out to be major!