News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear!

Started by gnrl01, March 19, 2007, 09:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnrl01

Imagine seeing that in your rearview mirror? Maybe for the General it's an everyday site.. :icon_smile_blackeye:

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Charger_Fan

I'm guessing the tank...but, but...the mirror's on the other side. :-\ ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

I agree with you, he's talking about the tank in the background and the reference I assume is we as GL owner's are potential targets to ridicule.

That was my synopsis of the picture when I first saw it.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

gnrl01

NOW THOSE ARE SOME FUUZZZZY DICE :icon_smile_big: , Sorry guys my mirror is on the wrong side, can someone photoshop a passengers. The Tank was suppose to be in my side view...Ok I will quit somkin crack now :-X

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: gnrl01 on March 20, 2007, 08:03:20 PM
NOW THOSE ARE SOME FUUZZZZY DICE :icon_smile_big: , Sorry guys my mirror is on the wrong side, can someone photoshop a passengers. The Tank was suppose to be in my side view...Ok I will quit somkin crack now :-X

I can't believe I'm doing this but here ya go.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

bull

Is this the GL that was on Ebay a while back that has all the Confederate flag-themed upholstery?