News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do these hubcaps belong too?

Started by RD, September 05, 2005, 08:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

I have no idea, hope for a lil help on this one.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Blusmbl

My parents had the first style of hubcap on their 78 Volare 4dr.  Triple green, baby.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

kab69440

Second/ third one is a Mercury piece, right?  I have a set similar to the 1st/4th ones that came from a 69 Coronet.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

chargervert

I saw a set of hubcaps,like the first ones on a 69 Dodge Polara.My neighbor had one when I was a kid.

SLIKK 70

The first ones i've seen on my Dad's Monaco wagon when I was a kid, not sure if it was a 68 or 69 though. I think the outside areas that encircle the middle were either black or dark gray.

hemigeno

The 1st/4th ones are wheel cover code W-11 for full-size Dodge Division vehicles.

This wheel cover is standard on Monaco and Polara 500 models, optional at extra cost on all other Polara models.

See pic below...

MoparYoungGun

I believe the 2nd/3rd ones are from a 70's Ford/Mercury. Not sure of the exact make however.

cudaken

Polara as Geno said, Vomet on the second one.

Geno beat me to the answer, guess he was not working on a Dodge tonight.

Cuda Ken

I am back

chargervert

Geno,I didn't know that recall wheels were available on C bodies! Cool pic! Anybody ever see a C body with recalls on it?

RD

thank you guys, for all your answers, i sure do appreciate it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander