News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrome plater? Houston

Started by mikes68charger, March 07, 2007, 09:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikes68charger

I need to get the the lower light trim part that bords the black out section of my 68 charger replated. I was told it was stanless but It is chrome steel. Im looking for a shop here in Houston but I will send it out If I could trust them. The only othere parts I would like to chrome would be the front door vent window houseing.

hemi68charger

Mike..

I don't understand.... Are you referring to the long transverse metal trim on the taillamp panel that separates the black from body color? I have a few of those and none are chrome...... You may just need to take some jeweler's rouge and polish it out.......  I too am looking for a decent chrome shop to do my vent window frames....... I have to dismantle mine yet......

What part of Houston are you in?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Mike, I just found these guys........ I'm going to call them.. They seem to do potmetal/pewter as well..........

http://www.justchromeit.com/

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection