News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Challenger info. from local Dodge dealer

Started by dads_69, March 03, 2007, 05:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Chris G.

You guys don't really believe in the guys at the dealerships, do you? They don't even know when the next shipment of trucks or cars are coming in. You think they know jack squat about the Challenger?  :lol:

41husk

I remember talking to a guy at my local dealership that iddn't even know they were building a new Challenger,  I gave the guy much more info than he had.  They don't know and will tell you what you want to here.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

6pkrunner

Quote from: Chris G. on March 06, 2007, 09:11:28 AM
You guys don't really believe in the guys at the dealerships, do you? They don't even know when the next shipment of trucks or cars are coming in. You think they know jack squat about the Challenger?  :lol:

Is Dodge going to make trucks too? Wow! A brave new world. I hear there is Charger in the works too. The emblems came in and they're sticking them on some 4 door thing, but they are confidant the car will show up soon. ;D

pettyfan43

I worked in the car business for ten years. Salesmen only know what some district rep tells em, and the district rep may or may not know what he's talking about. I used to hear so much goofy crap from salesmen that later turns out to be just that, CRAP.

I won't even SPECULATE about the car until PRODUCTION units with actual pricing figures and option lists shows up. It could change a million times between now and then.

AS far as the V6 thing, I have heard that a v6 won't even be AVAILABLE, so who knows?

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

71ChallengeHer

RT DAVE

Any markup they actually get for these will be dictated by supply and demand.  There's no way you can assume a $50K price tag with a markup is what you're actually going to pay.  When GM comes out with the Camaro, I doubt they'll be able to get $50K for a Chally if a comparably equiped Camaro is significantly cheaper.    :Twocents:
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT