News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pair of super rare hemi Wing Warriors

Started by onemintcaddy, March 02, 2007, 10:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onemintcaddy

I have ben looking back on threads and haven't seen this,, Maybe I missed it someware

Engine:                           426 HEMI
Transmission Type:   4-SPEED
Cylinders:                      V8
Exterior Color:             BRONZE
Interior Color:              WHITE

Description

Here is a pair of super rare hemi Wing Warriors. Both factory hemi with the 4 speed transmissions, both with the rarest white gut interiors. Both documented with factory buildsheets, fender tags and both are listed in the Galen Govier Registry.
The 1st. A 1969 Dodge Daytona, 1 of 2 finished in the rare autumn bronze metallic, a 2 owner car just completed a complete restoration using all NOS parts. All owner history and restoration receipts included along with magazine coverage of this rare car. Also included, the '69 Cambell collectable toy that was modeled after this car. 1 of only 22 of these cars every built only a few remain. Car runs and drives solid. In 1969 motor trend magazine called it the fastest collectors item ever built, today they are usually unbuyable.
The 2nd. A 1970 Plymouth Superbird hemi 4 speed survivor!! This car is the rare B5 blue fire with the rare white interior, it is truly a rare barn find, mostly all original paint and interior, loaded with options, the car runs and drives great, 1 of 58 produced and only a few remaining, it is one of the last hemi birds to come off the assembly line. This is the car that lured the "King" Richard Petty back to Plymouth, they went all out with the outrageous Superbird! The other manufacturers claimed this car to be cheating in the Nascar Circuit and shortly after was the cause Chrysler pulled from the Nascar Circuit, only after cleaning house in 1970 with the hemi bird. This is one of the only surviving hemi 4 speed Superbirds remaining. The survivor cars are the top of the food chain in collecting, they are only original once.
Galen Govier states these are most likely the finest examples of hemi 4 speed Wing Warriors left on the planet! To have the pair, both documented, with rare color combos and both 4 speeds. These cars will be untouchable in the future to obtain. These are sure to be the center of any collection.

**BEING SOLD WITH LOT 1335.2 AS A PAIR**

Hear is the link:

**Inactive Link Removed**
How Meany can say, They drive there 401-K

konigcharger

$412,500.00

not bad for a pair of four speed wing cars

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Aero426

Quote from: konigcharger on March 02, 2007, 10:51:57 AM
$412,500.00

not bad for a pair of four speed wing cars

They were bought back by the seller - no sale.    Not enough $$$.

69_500

I would say its not enough money to buy even 1 of the HEMI cars, let alone the pair.