News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Magic 2007, Bremerton, WA Mopar Show-n-Shine

Started by 472 R/T SE, February 21, 2007, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Mopar Magic 2007, Bremerton, WA Mopar Show-n-Shine @ Bremerton Dodge - July 22, 2007

Go here to check it out----------->  http://www.allaroundmopars.com/events.htm

89MOPAR

Hmmmm, that's where my buddies behind the parts counter are.  May have to stop in if I have the weekend off.

Hey 472 R/T... you plan on coming up for the drags on May 5th before the big {bellevue} show, or are those extra cubic inches just for polishing ? :P
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

472 R/T SE

Now, now Paul.  If the show was still in Bellevue I might take you up on that.  Even though your guys' up there can't get the track solely for Mopars on our day. 
The Spring Round Up is at the Triple XXX this year at a later date with NO swap meet.  According to Dan (8WHEELER) the college doubled their price.  I would have posted the Round Up's show dates but they haven't even updated their website yet.  ::)

I couldn't get out of the hole if my life depended on it.  2.6 @ 60ft. was my best w/ 109-110mph and 13.43 the best time.  I need to put the sub frame connectors on so I can mount my slicks.  I don't have any feeling at all in my right leg so it's all or nothing but I rediscovered my R.T.'s with them all in the .130-.160 range after I shot thru the traps on my first try cause I wasn't depressing the brake pedal hard enuf.  :-\  With the way my legs work, or lack of, I was proud of that.
In the second pic on the left side of it you can see my buddy.  I was catching him down on the far end every time cause I just couldn't get out of the hole and oh boy does that thing come on when it gets the Rrrr's up.  He's a regular and thinks my car is a mid, low 12 car.  :shruggy:

I just bought a Gear Vendors OD and am putting my rebuilt Power Lok 3:91's in.  It figure's out to 3:04.  Once it's dialed I'll be back at the track.  :rock:

89MOPAR

Hmmn, I'll have to check. It used to be there was always an all Mopar day of racing before round-up.
But I wouldn't be surprised if they [ Brem Raceway] combined days or something. Didn't make it myself last year. :'(

I've seen pictures of the XXX burger joint [ drive-in ], Is there room enough for all the cars ?

Thats pretty good consitent low RT's for anyone, regardless of feet situation  ^-^

I like to see those Mopars at the track also, so I give the engine polishers+ show shiners a hard time every so often, - for anyone reading and not understanding.

Well, shucks, I think I'm going to have to ask for a 3 second head start in my beater Aspen, haha.

77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +