News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what about this one?

Started by MikeMacCham, February 25, 2007, 01:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

That might be a little steep considering the condition it's in.

Still a nice car though.  16-17k maybe.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

Looks like 70 door scoops and buckets.....and looks like a pontiac steering wheel....probably a mopar one....volare?. Plenty of rust....12k tops.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

terrible one

That thing is worth nowhere near 22k in my opinion. Half that maybe.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: terrible one on February 25, 2007, 03:12:58 PM
That thing is worth nowhere near 22k in my opinion. Half that maybe.

im not saying i disagree with you but if it was 11,000 id be on it like stink
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

pettyfan43

12-14 is about tops. The steering wheel is 73-74 B-Body.

TripleBlackGator

With or without the PIMP seats?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

MikeMacCham

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on February 25, 2007, 05:09:36 PM
Pimp included, and i'll see if I can get on it like stink for 12K tops, thanks guys. Yeah I noticed the rust.  :image_294343:
"YOU MEAN SHINANIGANS!?"

mally69

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   it says in there that it has a 160 mph speedometer  rather than the origional 120 mph speedometer     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     what a maroon

PocketThunder

Quote from: mally69 on February 25, 2007, 08:48:30 PM
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   it says in there that it has a 160 mph speedometer  rather than the origional 120 mph speedometer     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     what a maroon

:shruggy: :ahum: :spank: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

what about that other one?..  :P

bull

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 1 of 74 on February 25, 2007, 10:50:25 PM
Quote from: TripleBlackGator on February 25, 2007, 05:09:36 PM

Are those out of a Cordoba?

Yup, Cordoba, or later model "B-body" anyway-you can tell by the map pockets on the back of the seats, and the rich, Corinthian leather.