News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you knew you were gonna die.........

Started by skip68, February 26, 2007, 12:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikesbbody

id love to line up all the hybrid cars i could find, and run them over in a tank i would prefer to do it infront of as many tree huggers as possible... ;D

my73charger

My dad once worked for a man that enjoyed holding a good grudge.  He once told my dad that he kept a little black book with the names of every person that had ever done him wrong.  He said if he ever found out he was gonna die he was gonna go find each and every person and kill em before he died.  What a wack job!  ::) :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Silver R/T

Make sure I tell my family/friends exactly how I feel about them, and actually tell them what I think about them. I won't have to play it for anyone.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on February 27, 2007, 08:36:34 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on February 27, 2007, 04:08:07 PM
I'd go to the nearest national forest and set it on fire

WTF?!?!?!? i now this is gonna begin some political debate?!?!? but why??? the poor forest!?!?!? and just think, what about any body gettin hurt trying to put out that fire!!?!?!?  :flame: that's not coooool!!!!!! :police:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: It is cruel and stupid.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Neal_J

Redouble my stalking efforts toward Shania Twain.

She'd be mine.  Oh yes, she'd be mine, my sweet!

Scary Neal