News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2.5 Minute "BULLRUN" Trailer! Check it out guys!

Started by NYCMille, February 16, 2007, 03:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RallyeMike

Looks pretty cool. Sometimes it IS painful not to have cable..... 
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bull

Quote from: Troy on February 17, 2007, 11:12:06 AM
Quote from: roscoe_p.coltrane on February 16, 2007, 08:32:58 PM
Aren't all the cars numbered 01?
Did you watch the video? Just wondering...

Troy

If he did he must have seen the tuner with 01 on the side because that's the only other 01 I saw.

Quote from: RallyeMike on February 17, 2007, 11:17:38 AM

Same here, but I'll get my hands on it through iTunes or something. Where there's a will there's a way.

Skued

Quote from: bull on February 17, 2007, 11:40:31 AM

Troy

If he did he must have seen the tuner with 01 on the side because that's the only other 01 I saw.

Same here, but I'll get my hands on it through iTunes or something. Where there's a will there's a way.
The tuner is 07...the Charger is 01 :icon_smile_wink:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

bull

Quote from: Skued on February 17, 2007, 01:39:45 PM
Quote from: bull on February 17, 2007, 11:40:31 AM

Troy

The tuner is 07...the Charger is 01 :icon_smile_wink:

You're right. It looked like a 1 when I first saw it but now I see it's a stubby 7.

Bill Howell

Hey, I know you, just did not know you as NYCMille!  :icon_smile_big: Congrats on the coverage, I want to do this one year. :yesnod:
Bill Howell

Mean 318

Thats awesome dude! It looks like a blast! I would kill to be able to do that with my car! I hope you won, but either way it looks like you really enjoyed it! I am happy for ya! Zack-
;D
P.S. The car looks bad ass! :icon_smile_wink:

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

NYCMille

TripleBlackGator

Compensation? Not looking for dollar amount just yes or no. Per diem? Points? Front end, back end etc? Did you join SAG? Inquiring minds want to know.   ??? 
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

dkn1997

The SAG comment gets me thinking.  Mike, maybe this is how you get discovered.  don't forget us when you move to LA!!
RECHRGED

chargerboy69

Quote from: Dave22443 on February 17, 2007, 09:37:38 PM
PLEASE tell me Mr. Angry didn't get hurt.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

If it did, then he got it fixed already. He just posted new pictures of his car in NY City last week. And the car looked as good as ever, not a scratch on him.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford