News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do I get into my Personal Messages from the Discussion Board page?

Started by triple_green, February 13, 2007, 12:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

Did this change? I don't seem to be able to find it any more.

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Troy

Well, there should be a "User Info" box at the top left of every page. In that box is some text that says "Hey, triple_green, you have XX messages, X are new." The number of messages is a link that will take you to your inbox. However, this User Info area can be hidden by clicking on an arrow that looks like this: . If you look at the top of the page and only see the title with a bunch of buttons under it then you've managed to hide it. Click on the arrow that looks like this:

If you are on the main index page, there is also an area at the bottom called "Forum Stats" which has a section titled "Your Personal Messages". You can click on either of the number (total messages or new messages) to get to your inbox.

You can also enable a setting in your profile to show a popup reminder whenever you have new messages. This doesn't always work and you'll only see it when you have something new (ie. you'll need another method to access past messages).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

triple_green

My screen used to have that box but does not anymore, that's why I'm asking. It recognizes me, but those options do not appear anymore.

Mark

Troy

Do you see the arrows? The one I'm talking about is underneath the "Search" box and just to the left of the "Home" button. Click it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

triple_green

I found a area down at the very bottom, right, that lets me get in.

Thanks!

3X