News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What the????????

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 22, 2007, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

The font for that ad is horrible! not to mention the car.

earthquake68

The ad in youtube said it was a movie car. Exactly what movie was that thing in?! It truly is hidious, by the way.
Speed\'s expensive, how fast do you want to go?

Chargen69

ChargerSG

That car just make you wanna :puke: :puke:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

pettyfan43

UGLY enough to make a freight train take a dirt road! :eyes:

4cruzin

Yeah saw that . . not funny.   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

kab69440

I like it. It has potential.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Charger_Fan

Looks like that "convertible" actually started life as a hard top.

Damn, that thing is FUGLY! :sick:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hemidog

Well, at least the interior matches the exterior.

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

red72chrgr

Maybe look at it from a customizers point of view? Back when you could buy those cars for zilch practically, people didn't get upset. It's only now that they're a little harder to find that people get upset.
Nothing personal, just business

BB1

From what I can tell the car was sectioned about 2 inches. Imo the car is long gone.
Delete my profile

Mike DC

As a stock resto?  Of course.  Long gone. 
Even just as a source of E-body spare parts, there isn't much left that hasn't been cut-up in some weird way.

It would be an interesting car to finish though. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever.  Let someone else put their money into it.

Lord Warlock

If it was a documented George Barris custom, it would be worth finishing and showing...as the barris customs are collectible in their own right.  But since it says it was never completed, never delivered, its doubtful that it'd be worth pursuing.  Plus that is one ugly challenger, totally ruined the basic lines. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.