News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How did he do that?

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 24, 2007, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

6pkrunner

Dunno, the part on the left looks alright to me. ;D

The bulge from his wallet is larger than the bulge from........ you know.

bull

What do you mean? Obviously it's true love. ::)

mikepmcs

All the love money can buy. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RD

personally.... if my wife had bozoms like that...and she expected to leave the house like that... ummm.... she would get a damn earful and ultimately change into something more modest.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Bosoms. Ha! I haven't heard that word in a long time. :icon_smile_big:

red72chrgr

Ah it's the $$$$ CF  ;D RD, you mean if you paid 10k for your wife to have a chest like that, you'd hide 'em?  ;) j/k
Nothing personal, just business

Charger_Fan

That looks like a pretty good application of the 'ol plastic fantastic to me! :drool5: :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

Quote from: red72chrgr on January 24, 2007, 09:14:12 PM
Ah it's the $$$$ CF  ;D RD, you mean if you paid 10k for your wife to have a chest like that, you'd hide 'em?  ;) j/k

the thing is, $10K could build a monster wedge motor that I would love way more than fake tits anyday... so no... it would never come to that LOL
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

2fast4u

Can't you see whats written across her forehead....."GOLDDIGGER"
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Mike DC

"Enhanced" boobs can look pretty good sometimes, especially when they're subtle. 

But IMHO Frasier's chic would've been better off staying a few sizes smaller.  She's too thin to really pull those off and they end up looking too obviously fake on her.

mikepmcs

Camille Donatacci Grammer-  Fomer nude model(playboy). I'm guessing that's why all the plastic. I thought it was cause she looked older and that's why, but she's only 38.  She's appeared  on Howard Stern's radio show and was in his movie.(when she was in her mid/late 20's) They've been married since 1997.  Both of their children are from surrogate mothers.  They say it's cause she has IBS. Hmmhmm. :-\

Just a little more useless info for ya'll
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 26, 2007, 09:49:00 AM
They say it's cause she has IBS. Hmmhmm. :-\

Irritable Bowel Syndrome? :sick: :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Quote from: RD on January 24, 2007, 09:01:08 PM
personally.... if my wife had bozoms like that...and she expected to leave the house like that... ummm.... she would get a damn earful and ultimately change into something more modest.

Come on... that's like putting a Hemi into your Charger and never opening the hood at car shows!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

my73charger

Seems like the perfect marriage between a horny old rich man and a greedy young golddigger for sure. :-\

MTPOCKET