News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Total beginner

Started by Klesh, January 24, 2007, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klesh

Hiya, I'm thinking of joining the ever growing/extincting community of the dodge's. I was thinking of a particular 1973 charger ralley edition and the machine and transmission aren't fitted in so i'm going to have to do that myself, do you have any advice or instructions I could follow or should I just ask when i encounter the roadblocks i don't get,

and btw how much do you think a typical charger spends in gas liters on 100km(no idea how much that is in miles,)

thanks

trausti(iceland)

mikepmcs

:wave:

Welcome.  As far as questions, in the search block up top you can find alot of answers to your questions by just using key words and such.  As far as gas consumption, that all depends on what your car has for a engine, drivetrain, rear end.

It will be best to ask questions as you go, and to provide pictures of what you are dealing with.  That will help the experts on this site(i'm not one of them) help you along the way.

Once again welcome and ask lots of questions cause these guys/gals are awesome!!!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

andy74

hello there! glad to see another 3rd gen getting on board,ask as many questions as you need,most of us are here to help  :icon_smile_big: