News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where do i get a factory service manual?

Started by professor-patrick, September 30, 2005, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor-patrick

Where can I find a factory service manual that covers 68-70 chargers?
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com

John_Kunkel

You won't find a factory manual that covers multiple years, to cover those years you'll need three separate manuals.

Year One has them:

http://www.yearone.com/
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

MoparYoungGun

John's correct, there isn't one that covers multiple years. You might also want to check on ebay, that's where I bought mine.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71superbee

I JUST CALLED AUTO BOOKS @ 1-800-544-3312 AND THEY DO HAVE THESE MANUALS IN STOCK. THE MANUALS SELL FOR 55.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING AND THEY ARE FACTORY AUTHORIZED REPRODUCTIONS.

RICK

Troy

Quote from: 71superbee on September 30, 2005, 05:08:51 PM
I JUST CALLED AUTO BOOKS @ 1-800-544-3312 AND THEY DO HAVE THESE MANUALS IN STOCK. THE MANUALS SELL FOR 55.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING AND THEY ARE FACTORY AUTHORIZED REPRODUCTIONS.

RICK

Did they mention they are HEAVY? :D I think my box was 12 pounds shipped but I got the Parts Manual too.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69fuchs

Years ago, chiltons made a service manual for 67-70 chargers.   I am sure it is long out of print, but I see them at swap meets from time to time.   The print numbers are:   ISBN 0-8019-6486-5
                                                                ISBN 0-8019-56000-5                                
It is labeled:      Chilton's
                             CHARGER
                                67-70
                               REPAIR&
                               TUNE-UP
                                GUIDE
                                                              Good luck finding one, they ARE out there.   Aaron

bull

professor-patrick

thanks. ordered a factory manual through ebay today!
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com