News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beautiful Bee.

Started by plum500, January 18, 2007, 10:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Came across this car in searching for chargers on the net.

Apologies if it's been posted before -- just thought it was awesome.

41husk

that is nice, I want to clone my 73 into a bee.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

That might be the one that a member here restored a year or two ago...I forget his screen name. He's doing a plumb '70 now.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Very Nice!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D

btw, that AMX ain't too shabby either. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

hemi-hampton

Looks like that Picture was Taken at the "EYES ON DESIGN" show in Gross Point, Michigan at Edsel Ford Mansion last June. I did some resto work on a F6 69 1/2 440 6 pak Super Bee parked nearby. If so I think owner lives in Detroit area & was introduced to him by the 69 bee owner. LEON.

dpm68

Actually, that Camaro looks like it could rip-ass also. Not that I'm terribly fond of Chebbys, but I do have a weak spot for the 1970 versions - I'm in the process of rescuing a 1970 SS 350/350. It has sat under the same carport since 1982, and I remember seeing it when I was a kid - there was a mean dog there that we used to laugh about and hoped like hell it never learned how to jump the fence...now the dog's long passed and the car has almost too...