News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw this 68 pro tour in progress at a show this weekend

Started by moparstuart, June 10, 2013, 09:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

never did get to talk to the owner to see what his completed vision was but alot of works been going on
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

Baldwinvette77

JB400

It's got a good tire size, not much for the rims though.  It'd be great to see this one completed.

Kern Dog

Its a good thing you included the 3 pictures of the rear end... :lol:
Looks like a cool build. Wheels? I like the offset of the rears, but not the fronts.

moparstuart

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on June 10, 2013, 11:37:00 PM
Its a good thing you included the 3 pictures of the rear end... :lol:
Looks like a cool build. Wheels? I like the offset of the rears, but not the fronts.
Well it was pretty cool in my book 4 link and housing super reinforced  .

I was impressed    :nana: :icon_smile_big:

Homerr

Looks like nice work. 

The problem I personally have with this sort of car is that I hardly ever have seen one on the road.  One can already see the snowball of money rolling uncontrollably down the hill here.  When finished I think they usually fall in to the 'too nice to actually drive' category.  They become less car and more art at some point.

moparstuart

Quote from: Homerr on June 11, 2013, 10:16:40 AM
Looks like nice work.  

The problem I personally have with this sort of car is that I hardly ever have seen one on the road.  One can already see the snowball of money rolling uncontrollably down the hill here.  When finished I think they usually fall in to the 'too nice to actually drive' category.  They become less car and more art at some point.
yup with that hemi he must have 35 - 40 grand in it already ,unless he got the body for free