News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to buy trunk pans/floors

Started by bricklayer, December 20, 2006, 08:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bricklayer

looking to buy trunk pans where to buy and how much should i pay for them,also price on the labor to install them  thanks  tom

Back N Black

I picked mine up at the local UAP/NAPA store for $159.00 plus tax,you can get pretty much any body panel you need from these guys.
The price of install will depend on the shop,hourly rates etc...maybe some of the body guys will chime in on the rates.

BlueSS454

I got mine from Auto Body Specialties when I went to Carlisle.  The pans themselves are made by Sherman.  THey actually fit pretty good, I was suprised.  I put a full trunk/drop offs, and front section floor pans in mine.
Tom Rightler

BigBlockSam

howdy
get them any place that you don't have to pay shipping. you'll save alot of money . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img