News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you get Mopar Action in your mailbox?

Started by bull, August 31, 2005, 02:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I was kind of thinking about subscribing to Mopar Action magazine. Can I get some reviews from those of you who subscribe?

Rocky

I like the articles a little better than Mopar Muscle, but they tend to cover similar tech projects at the same times, just like all of the other magazines having parent companies that run the same articles in different mags.  Only drawback is they are a bi-monthly publication.

Chargerguy74

Ever read a "choose your own adventure" book back in the day. That's what it's like, non stop jumping around from front to back trying to read an entire article. Gets on my nerves.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Rocky

Quote from: Chargerguy74 on August 31, 2005, 05:22:58 AM
Ever read a "choose your own adventure" book back in the day. That's what it's like, non stop jumping around from front to back trying to read an entire article. Gets on my nerves.

How else do you expect to be exposed to all of the advertisements? :icon_smile_big:

Chargerguy74

I used to buy them just for that reason, to see what products were out there. Not too long ago they even said in the mag they try to jump around like that a lot. I still buy the mag, learned a lot from it.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

andy74

i like it,but mopar muscle is more consitent.my favs are still car craft,and hemmings muscle machines :icon_smile_big:

blackcharger

I cancelled my subscription several years ago when they cut up the original owner near mint condition '67 Imperial for no good reason.
Dave

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Chargerguy74 on August 31, 2005, 05:22:58 AM

That irritates me no end. Every time I open a new issue of MA I grab a yellow sticky to mark the page where the article started. Grrrr!!!
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

6pkrunner

Some don't like the attitude that Snotzbooger and company display. I like it and the off the wall humor he uses. The page shuffling is a pain though.

BrianShaughnessy

I'm proud to call E-booger my friend for the last year or so.   He's a gas and always has a good story about something to tell.   

Otherwise I let my subs to MM and MCG expire.   I'm only getting MA now. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.